Trek to Upper Mustang: We invite all the trek lovers to enjoy the memorable journey of Upper Mustang. It’s a passionate journey to the asylum of the Himalayas admitting views of snowy peaks, genetic geographies, and villages. Upper Mustang is a forgotten landscape in the upper Himalayas assembling with the Tibetan Plateau. Even though Upper Mustang Trek is a popular trekking destination in Nepal. It has many such hidden treasures, which remains in mystery. Our Upper Mustang Trekking journey takes you towards many hidden asylums of Upper Mustang. Some of the essential highlights of Upper Mustang includes Kagbeni, Muktinath temple, Kaligandaki River gorge, etc.
Lo-Manthang, Chose Curve, Monasteries, Luri Gompa, etc. are some crucial attractions of Upper Mustang. Mustang Trek is one the top trek paradise in the world, where trekkers come every year. Our Upper Mustang trekking starts with Kathmandu city tour, and from here, we will go for a drive to Pokhara. After Pokhara, we will take an aerial flight to Jomsom Airport, chase steadily towards barren landscapes of Kagbeni. We will continue out trails to Chele, Syangbochen, Ghaymi, Charang, Lo-Manthang, Drakmar, Ghiling, etc. After this, We will extend further to Jomsom, Pokhara, and return to Kathmandu.
Mustang trek admits divine unity in diversity among Tamang, Gurung, Thakali, Magar, Tibetan, tribal communities. Mountains incorporating with Mustang region include Annapurna Sanctuary, Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Himchuli, etc. Along the pathways, we will encounter majestic vibes of glorious geographies and the spectacular Himalayas. We invite all the trekking lovers to inhibit the trails of the Upper Mustang trek. It admits a life long memories of a tremendous Himalayan panorama, majestic landmarks, and hospitable locals.
• We will experience, classical Buddhist traditions in Lo-Manthang,
• Walk along the scenic stonewalled towns,
• Experience hidden treasures of Ancient caves, Chhortens, Monasteries, etc.,
• The picturesque drive to Pokhara City,
• Discover breathtaking, views of majestic Himalayas,
• Scenic Flight to Jomsom
Day 1: Arrival:
We will be there for your arrival at Kathmandu, TIA airport. From the airport, we will transfer you towards the hotel,
Day 2: Kathmandu City Tour:
After having breakfast, we will begin our cultural sightseeing of Kathmandu valley. Here we will explore Pashupatinath Temple, Bouddhanath Stupa, and Swoyambhunath Stupa.
Similarly, based on our timing, we will discover the historical vibes of Kathmandu Durbar Square. We will stay overnight in Kathmandu,
Day 3: Kathmandu to Pokhara Drive (850m), 7-8 Hrs: (25-30 minutes in Flight),
We will have breakfast in the morning session then we will begin our Pokhara drive on a tourist bus. Along the pathways, we will experience fabulous scenes of landscapes, electric rivers, villages, hilltops, etc.
Similarly, when we reach close to Pokhara, the alarming vistas of Mt. Machhapuchre and Mt. Dhaulagiri welcome us with gratitude. In the evening, we will explore the lake site atmosphere of Pokhara. We will stay overnight in Pokhara,
Day 4: Flight to Jomsom and Start trekking to Kagbeni (2858m), 3-4 Hrs,
After having breakfast in the morning session, we will go for a morning flight to Jomsom. We will reach Jomsom with a scenic aerial journey at about 20 minutes. From Jomsom, we will continue our trails towards stunning pathways of Kali Gandaki gorge at about 3 hrs. After our arrival at Ekley-Bhatti village, we will continue our trek for about an hour towards Kagbeni. Kagbeni is the old trek route towards Tibet. We will stay overnight at Kagbeni,
Day 5: Trek to Chele (3050m), 5-6 Hrs,
We will continue our trails following the banks of Kaligandakli river. From here, we will enter Mustang observing the spiritual graces of Kang Gompa. Along the trails, we will experience distinctive white, red, black Chhortens, waving according to the wind-flow. We will cross the eastern bank of Kaligandaki river and extend towards Chele village. We will stay overnight at Chele,
Day 6: Trek to Syangbochen (3,475m) via Taklam-La Pass (3,624m), 6-7 Hrs,
We will pass along the trails of the majestic Himalayas, which takes us towards Taklam La Pass (3,624m). Along the trails, we will view plateaus of Yakawa Kang, Nilgiri, Tilicho Peak, Damodar Danda, etc.
Similarly, we will walk further for 3hrs to reach Syangbochen, as we collide with junctions of Juniper trees. It is a perfect platform for trekkers to relax and inhale fresh air along the way to Syangbochen. Overnight at Syangbochen,
Day 7: Trek to Ghaymi (3520m) via Yamda-La (3850m) and Nyi Pass (4010m), 5-6 Hrs,
After having breakfast in the morning session, we will trek up hills to Yamda La (3,850m). We will surpass along the trails of majestic Himalayan traces encompassing few tea houses, villages, and Chortans. We will cover the trails of majestic mountain panoramas, as we extend to Nyi Pass. We will stay overnight at Ghaymi,
Day 8: Trek to Charang (3500m), 4-5 Hrs, walk
We will continue our trek after a leisurely walk towards Charang. From here, we will incline a bit towards Ghaymi Khola. Along the trails, we will see a great series of Mani walls at Charang, which admits many red Gompas, white Dzong, etc.
Day 9: Trek to Lo-Manthang (3700m), 5-6 Hrs,
Today we will cross Charang Khola and elevate towards the windy pass of Lo. It offers unobstructed views of Lo-Manthang. We will descend and advance towards the plane land discovering beautiful valleys. Crossing these paths confirms our entrance to Lo-Manthang. We will find ancient monasteries, prayer flags, and some traditional houses at Lo-Manthang. Overnight at Lo-Manthang,
Day 10: Explore Lo-Manthang (3700m)
We will rest in Lo-Manthang and discover the cultural and historic center. Lo-Manthang has four important gompas, including the royal palaces. We will find the vast circumference of Himalayan vistas.
Similarly, we will see the traditional vibes of Tibetan heritages. We will stay overnight at Lo-Manthang,
Day 11: Trek to Drakmar (3,810m), 6-7 Hrs,
We will explore the unique village and sights of majestic geographical scenes. We will surpass Lo Gekar, which accomplishes several Buddhist monasteries and ancient sculptures. Importantly, we will explore some religious monasteries, as we walk down to Drakmar. Overnight at Drakmar,
Day 12: Trek to Ghiling (3806m), 5-6 Hrs,
We will resume our trek encompassing several villages which concludes at the dramatic landscape of Ghiling. Overnight at Ghiling,
Day 13: Trek to Chhuksang (3050m), 5-6 Hrs,
Crossing from Ghiling, our trails cross over Syangbochen village. It further extends through the ridge and extends to Chele village. From here we will by constrict gorge to Chhuksang,
Day 14: Trek to Jomsom (2700m), 6-7 Hrs,
Venturing from Chhuksang, we will head towards Jomsom, enjoying beautiful natural architecture.
Furthermore, we will walk by Jharkot, where the monasteries visit is a perfect option. We will move forward towards Kagbeni, which is the restricted area of Upper Mustang.
Similarly, crossing Kagbeni, we will steadily move forward towards Jomsom. We will stay overnight at Jomsom,
Day 15: Flight from Jomsom to Pokhara (850m), 20 Minutes,
From Jomsom airport, we will take a morning flight to Pokhara. The aerial journey admits fabulous views of Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Machhapuchre, etc.
Along with this, an aerial journey to Pokhara offers excellent views of hidden treasures of the region. With lunch, during day time, we will walk along the streets of Pokhara and boating at Phewa Lake. Overnight at Pokhara,
Day 16: Drive to Kathmandu (1350m), 7-8 Hrs (25 Minutes in Flight),
We have the option for a scenic drive to Kathmandu, or we can choose a 25-minute flight to Kathmandu via Pokhara airport. We will stay overnight at Kathmandu,
Day 17: Departure:
We will have some interaction sessions and take your feedback and suggestions. Indeed, we will wave a final goodbye, as we guide you towards the Kathmandu TIA airport. We will guide you towards the airport 3 hours before your flight schedule.
● Airport-Hotel-Airport transfer via private transportation,
● Guided City Tour in Kathmandu by a Private Vehicle,
● Kathmandu & Pokhara accommodations (Bed & Breakfast Basis),
● Tourist Bus Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu (Yourself & staffs) or Flight in option,
● Flight Pokhara-Jomsom-Pokhara,
● Annapurna Conservation Area Entry Permit,
● Special Upper Mustang Trekking Permit (US$ 500 Per Person for 10 Days)
● TIMS Permit (Trekker’s Information Management System),
● Down jackets and sleeping bags (if required)
● Teahouse (Lodge) accommodation during the trek,
● Three meals everyday while on the trek: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner,
● Experienced English speaking government licensed mountain trekking guide,
● Experienced & reliable mountain trekking porter(s),
● All program according to itineraries on full board services,
● Wages, food, transportation, accommodation, equipment, insurance, and other facilities to staffs during the trek,
● Farewell dinner at typical Nepali cultural restaurant,
● All kind of rescue arrangements,
● All sorts of local and government TAX-VAT etc.
● Meals (Lunch & Dinner) while in Kathmandu & Pokhara,
● Your Travel-Trekking insurance,
● International airfare,
● Tips for trekking staff and driver (Expects Tipping),
● All kind of drinks,
● Personal shopping, laundry, trekking equipment, etc.
● Nepal Entry Visa fee,
● Cost raised by cancelation, landslide, weather, political unrest, an illness which are not under our control,
● Extra Night Accommodation in Kathmandu In- case of Early Arrival, Late Departure or Early Return from Trip (due to any reason) out of scheduled itinerary,
● Any other expenses not mentioned in the “Trip Includes” section etc.
● Monument entrance fees while on tour in Kathmandu (approx. USD26 per person)
• The departure schedule changes if there are any unavoidable circumstances such as weather hazards, festivals, natural changes of walking track, road slides, avalanches, public strikes, etc.
• Price subjected to change if there are more than two people in a group.
• We have got other additional programs like Mt. Flight, Bungee jumping, Paragliding, Helicopter tour, Film shooting, Rock climbing, Ultralight, Sightseeing, Jungle safari, etc. We can include these programs on your recent trip to your request.
• Necessary documents to book this trip (Passport’s Copy, Photographs, Insurance copy & Advance payment).