Upper Mustang Pony Trek: Our Upper Mustang Pony Trek offers a great journey of fun, adventure, and spiritualism. Trekking to Upper Mustang is very famous among trekkers because of its alarming landscapes, traditional villages, and mountain vistas. Our journey to Upper Mustang begins with Kathmandu sightseeing, and from here, we will extend for a scenic drive to Pokhara. From Pokhara, we will take a flight to Jomsom, and from there, we will chase the spiritual pathways of Muktinath. Our route to Muktinath will be on a Pony trek, from here we will extend to Kagbeni. We will take a horse riding journey to Kagbeni, Chele, Syangboche, Ghaymi, Drakmar, Tsarang, Lo-Manthang, Ghemi, etc.
Similarly, we continue our horse riding trek to Samar, Chhuksang, and further to Jomsom. Along the trails, we will encounter great vibes of nature, traditional villages, and majestic mountains. We will discover the views of mountains like Mt. Annapurna Sanctuary, Mt. Dhaulagiri ranges, Nilgiri, etc. Upper-Mustang is the forgotten landscapes, which fortifies with great hidden treasures. Gurung, Tamang, Thakali, Sherpa, communities are prominently available in the Upper Mustang region.
Similarly, the exotic biodiversity and centuries-old monasteries bestow the fantastic beauty of the Upper Mustang Region. Precious floras, faunas, Himalayan animals acclaim the tremendous beauty of upper Mustang. So, experiencing all these majestic feelings on a Pondy ride trek admits great vibes of Upper Mustang. Thus, we invite all adventure trekkers, Himalayan lovers, Holiday seekers for a fantastic journey of Upper Mustang Pony Trek.
• We will witness traditional Buddhist culture in Lo-Manthang,
• Discover the fabulous Himalayan vistas and landscapes,
• Explore centuries-old caves, monasteries, and chortens,
• Trek along with the picturesque scenes of stonewalled settlements,
• Drive to Pokhara, experiencing great scenic views,
• Joyful Flight to Jomsom,
Day 1: Arrival: Kathmandu Airport (1360m),
We will be there for your arrival at Kathmandu, TIA airport. From the airport, we will transfer you towards the hotel,
Day 2: Kathmandu City Tour:
After having breakfast, we will begin our cultural sightseeing of Kathmandu valley. Here we will explore Pashupatinath Temple, Bouddhanath Stupa, and Swoyambhunath Stupa. Similarly, based on our timing, we will discover the historical vibes of Kathmandu Durbar Square. We will stay overnight in Kathmandu,
Day 3: Kathmandu-Pokhara Drive (850m), 7-8 Hrs: (25-30 minutes in Flight),
We will have breakfast in the morning session then we will begin our Pokhara drive on a tourist bus. Along the pathways, we will experience fabulous scenes of landscapes, electric rivers, villages, hilltops, etc. Similarly, when we reach close to Pokhara, the alarming vistas of Mt. Machhapuchre and Mt. Dhaulagiri welcome us with gratitude. In the evening, we will explore the lake site atmosphere of Pokhara. We will stay overnight in Pokhara,
Day 4: Flight to Jomsom and Horse Ride to Muktinath (3760m), 3-4 Hrs,
After having breakfast in the morning session, we will fly over to Jomsom. It is a scenic, aerial journey of 20 minutes. After reaching Jomsom, we will take a horse ride to a scenic journey of Muktinath. It takes us around 3 Hrs, of trek journey to Muktinath. Along the pathways, we will encompass great natural architectures. Overnight at Muktinath,
Day 5: Horse Ride to Kagbeni (2800m),
After having breakfast in the morning session, we will extend our trek to Kagbeni. Crossing over the trails, we will encompass several majestic landmarks and Himalayan vistas. We will do horse riding, and accomplish the majestic trails of fantastic mountain traces. Overnight in Kagbeni,
Day 6: Horse ride to Chele (3050m), 5-6 Hrs,
We will begin our journey after completing the procedure of Check-up. After this, we will continue our pathways as we enter Mustang, where we will see the holy Kang Gompa. We will encounter several ascending and descending pathways, and we will see several distinctive prayer flags. Likewise, we will cross several distinctive houses, along the bank of the majestic Kaligandaki river. We will stay overnight at Chele,
Day 7: Horse Ride to Syangbochen (3475m), 6-7 Hrs,
We will encompass several scenic trails that take us to Taklam La Pass (3,624m) across the narrow plain land. Along the roughen pathways, we will experience the magical vistas of Yakawa Kang, Tilicho Peak, Nilgiri, Damodar Kunda, etc. Similarly, we will extend for about 3 hrs towards Syangbochen. Overnight at Syangbochen,
Day 8: Horse ride to Ghaymi (3520m), 5-6 Hrs,
After having breakfast in the morning session, we will chase the beautiful trails towards La (3,850m). We will encounter several tea houses, chortens, and traditional villages. We will head towards Ni-Pass, the top elevation of our trek. Hence, we will stay overnight at Ghaymi,
Day 9: Horse ride to Drakmar (3,810m), 6-7 Hrs,
Our memorable journey resumes this day with a fantastic horse ride towards the villages and scenic landscapes. Similarly, we will trek to encompass winding trails old Buddhist monasteries, which reflects the beauty of Mustang. We will discover the old monasteries and know more about its religious significances. Thus, we will stay overnight at Drakmar,
Day 10: Horse ride Drakmar to Tsarang (3560m), 5-6 Hrs,
We will resume our trek, as we head towards Tsharang. Likewise, we will descend downhills towards Ghaymi Khola, crossing a dramatic series of Mani walls towards Tsharang village. Along the trails, we will see many White dzongs and Red Gompas. We will stay overnight at Tsharang,
Day 11: Horse ride to Lo-Manthang (3700m), 5-6 Hrs,
We will continue this day surpassing Charang Khola and elevate to the edge of windy passes Lo. Similarly, we will get a close cam view of Lo-Manthang, as the trail drops down and ascends towards the beautiful village. From here, we will enter towards the northern corner of Lo-Manthang. There are few homes, palaces, and monasteries of significant importance. We will stay overnight at Lo-Manthang,
Day 12: Explore Lo-Manthang (37,00m):
We will acclimatize at Lo-Manthang and discover the cultural and historical sites of Lo-Manthang. Here, We will discover ancient monasteries, prayer flags, and some traditional houses at Lo-Manthang. Overnight at Lo-Manthang,
Day 13: Horse ride to Ghemi (3520m), 6-7 Hrs,
We will explore unique villages and scenic landscapes, as we surpass the winding pathways. Along the pathways, we will discover some Buddhist Gompas and water streams. We will witness the signing of the Mustang as a whole. Importantly, we will learn about the historical importance of this place. We will stay overnight at Ghemi,
Day 14: Horse Ride to Samar (3,600m), 5-6 Hrs,
We will ride encompassing several small villages, including Gheling. Similarly, we will view the scenic glimpse of Samar and stay overnight here,
Day 15: Horse ride Chhuksang (3050m), 5-6 Hrs,
We will continue our chase leading through Syangbochen village. Similarly, we will cross the small hills crossing the hills of Chele. We will continue our chase towards crossing the constrict gorge to Chhyksang. Overnight at Chhuksang,
Day 16: Horse Ride Jomsom (2700m), 6-7 Hrs,
Our trek continues to Jomsom, walking across the routes of Jharkot village. Along the trails, we will explore the monasteries and continue our pathways towards Kagbeni. Kagbeni is the exit point of restricted areas in Upper Mustang. From Kagbeni, we will steadily walk to Jomsom. We will stay overnight at Jomsom,
Day 17: Flight from Jomsom to Pokhara (850m), 20 Minutes,
After having breakfast in the morning session, we will head towards the traces of the eye-catchy aerial route of Himalayan panorama. It includes the peaks like Dhaulagiri, Annapurna ranges. Importantly, we will reach Pokhara in about 20 minutes from Jomsom. We will do boating in Pokhara and enjoy its scenic beauty before an overnight stay in Pokhara,
Day 18: Drive to Kathmandu (1350m), 7-8 Hrs (25 minutes in Flight),
We have the option for a scenic drive to Kathmandu, or we can choose a 25-minute flight to Kathmandu via Pokhara airport. We will stay overnight at Kathmandu,
Day 19: Departure:
Waving a final goodbye, we will drop you towards TIA airport for your onward destinations,
● Airport-Hotel-Airport transfer via private transportation,
● Guided City Tour in Kathmandu by a Private Vehicle,
● Kathmandu & Pokhara accommodations (Bed & Breakfast Basis),
● Tourist Bus Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu (Yourself & staffs) or Flight in option,
● Flight Pokhara-Jomsom-Pokhara,
● Annapurna Conservation Area Entry Permit,
● Special Upper Mustang Trekking Permit (US$ 500 Per Person for 10 Days)
● TIMS Permit (Trekker’s Information Management System),
● Down jackets and sleeping bags (if required)
● Teahouse (Lodge) accommodation during the trek,
● Three meals everyday while on the trek: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner,
● Experienced English speaking government licensed mountain trekking guide,
● Experienced & strong mountain trekking porter(s),
● All program according to itineraries on full board services,
● Wages, food, transportation, accommodation, equipment, insurance, and other facilities to staffs during the trek,
● Farewell dinner at typical Nepali cultural restaurant,
● All kind of rescue arrangements,
● All kinds of local and government TAX-VAT etc.
● Meals (Lunch & Dinner) while in Kathmandu & Pokhara,
● Your Travel-Trekking insurance,
● International airfare,
● Tips for trekking staff and driver (Expects Tipping),
● All kind of drinks,
● Personal shopping, laundry, trekking equipment, etc.
● Nepal Entry Visa fee,
● Cost raised by cancelation, landslide, weather, political unrest, an illness which are not under our control,
● Extra Night Accommodation in Kathmandu In- case of Early Arrival, Late Departure or Early Return from Trip (due to any reason) out of scheduled itinerary,
● Any other expenses not mentioned in the “Trip Includes” section etc.
● Monument entrance fees while on tour in Kathmandu (approx. USD26 per person)
• The departure schedule changes under any unavoidable circumstances such as weather hazards, festivals, natural changes of walking track, road slides, avalanches, public strikes, etc.
• Price subjected to change if there are more than two people in a group.
• We have got other additional programs like Mt. Flight, Bungee jumping, Paragliding, Helicopter tour, Film shooting, Rock climbing, Ultralight, Sightseeing, Jungle safari, etc. We can include these programs on your recent trip to your request.
• Necessary documents to book this trip (Passport’s Copy, Photographs, Insurance copy & Advance payment).